DONATED MASTERS

Re: DONATED MASTERS

Postby Ramathorne on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:23 am

He used them to get to those teams...so did Pettite. I like my Home teams. I would never be jealous of the Yankees. Although I wish could have gone the original stadium.
Ramathorne
Molson

Re: DONATED MASTERS

Postby KFizzle on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:32 am

Oh pettite annoyed me, more because of how everyone was like 'oh look how honest he was" ....no he wasnt...oh he just happened to use them only once when was tested? seriously? And he's like Roger Clemens' best friend, who used steroids like a LOT during the time they were friends, seriously he didnt use steroids or hgh but that ONE Time ...when he happened to get caught? Barry Bonds should say the same if they ever found a positive test for him, "Look i never tested that way besides, i just used it this one time to rehab from an injury..i know i shouldnt have, but uh...i did anyway cause i knew i'd get back from injury and be back to my old self again faster" (which is what they do Andy, ffs)

Dont get me wrong the old stadium had its charm and majesty (wtf 26 world championships, and while the stadium was open the yankees were in 37 of the 83 world series') but the new stadium looks equally beautiful on the field, and the seats are more comfortable, the inside is way more comfortable, more shops and snack stands and bathrooms (the old stadium was HORRIBLE with that shit, you had to troop to find the good snack bars and the bathroom lines would be forever), also getting in and out of the stadium is nicer now, and the way it even looks inside is amazing in comparison.

I NEED to go to a Mets game at "Citi Field" it looks fucking sick on tv and people tell me its nice and great food, but like...fuck the Mets, i just keep thinking how much i laugh at that debacle of a franchise. So much money, and such a big market, all to waste with them as perennial mediocrity personified.
KFizzle
Molson

Previous

Return to Chatzor